Get a taste of the Estate's entire wine range. Immerse yourself in the deep flavours and rich aromas of the 6 different wine labels.
Discover the flavoursome and aromatic petimezi (grape molasses). At the Estate, this traditional Greek product and superfood is produced from organic grapes.
Part 6: Light Lunch or Full Meal
Full meal (All year round - min. 10 persons) – Feast on delicious appetizers that include salad with fruit and nuts, traditional pie with eggs, feta cheese, tomatoes, yellow cheese and olives. This is followed by your choice of oven-baked lamb with potatoes, spaghetti with minced meat, beef in red sauce served with rice/spaghetti or oven-baked chicken with potatoes. For dessert, there’s traditional homemade halva (pudding-like semolina dessert) with ice cream.
Light lunch (All year round - min. 10 persons) – Enjoy a light lunch of salad with fruit and nuts, traditional pie with eggs, feta cheese, tomatoes, yellow cheese and olives. For dessert, there’s traditional homemade halva (pudding-like semolina dessert) with ice cream.
Depending on the season and provided time permits, you may participate in extra activities.
Visit to Kapsia Cave
Experience an amazing tour of Kapsia Cave, one of the top ten Greek caves. Located right outside the village of Kapsia, this cave is known for its complex system of natural sinkholes.
Another feature of the cave is its rare colours (white, yellow, red, green and light blue) and its abundance of stalactites and stalagmites.
Neolithic fossils, human bones and skulls, and clay lamps dating back to the 4th and 5th century AD have also been discovered within the cave.
To make your visit even more memorable, here are some tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes and a hat as you’ll spend quite a bit of time outdoors.
- Notify us of any special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescaterian, flexitarian, etc).
- Notify us of any allergies (e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees, etc.).
Small groups of 6-8 people: 160,00 € / per person
For the Cooking class min. of persons: 7 max: 10
Contact us to request a price:
- For individual and family bookings.
- For groups with less than 6 or more than 8 participants.
- For joining the tour without transfer costs or organize your tour and transfer from Athens city.
We can also design and provide private tailor-made tours and multi-day tours in the region of Peloponnese and all over Greece upon request. Contact us for your personalized tour.
Included in the price
- Transfer by mini bus
- Hotel pick-up within Kalamata
- Tour leader / driver
- Public Liability Insurance
- All taxes
Excluded from the price
- Entrance fees for Kapsia Cave
- Tips & graduities (optional)
- Availability: Tours are available Monday to Saturday, excluding Sundays and official holidays
- Departure time: 09.00 am
- Languages: English & Greek. Other languages can be provided at an extra charge.
- Family friendly.
- Wheelchair accesible 80%.
If you have your own vehicle and want to opt out of the hotel pick up, you can meet us in Kalamata, and make the tour together with your vehicle!
Mama's flavours reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity due to bad weather. If the tour is cancelled, you may choose an alternative date or request a full refund.
Mama’s Flavours Health Measures & Guidelines for Travelers & Partners
Please read and send us by email the document below before your booking.
Mama’s flavours is committed to caring for the health and well-being of its travelers and its partners. The following text specifies necessary health measures and guidelines that must be followed by all travelers and Mama’s flavours partners ... Click here