Boat Ride Tour with Lunch in Messinia
Join us for an amazing 6-hour tour that includes a boat ride and a full local lunch!
Depending on availability, you will visit either a small, coastal village village 50km (31 mi) from Kalamata and 12’ away from Pylos coastal town or arrive at the Port of Kalamata. Both places are located in Messinia region, in Peloponnese.
Only available in June, July and August, Monday to Sunday.
Part 1: Arrival at the port of a small village or in Kalamata's Port
Depending on availability of the boat, you'll arrive either in a small, coastal village in Navarino Bay or at the Port of Kalamata and meet Maria, a passionate food lover and local host, and then your boat captain, who will welcome you with a great smile!
Part 2: Boat Ride to Navarino Bay or in Messinian Gulf (depending on availability)
You’ll take an amazing boat ride in Navarino Bay or in Messinian Gulf. Whatever the case it may be, in both experiences, you will discover the history of the islands and the area, while you’ll enjoy the ride.
While there, you can also snorkel, fish or swim in the deep blue, crystal clear waters!
Part 3: Lunch at a wonderful restaurant or in a family olive grove or on board (depending on the boat ride)
After your amazing boat ride in Navarino Bay, your experience will conclude with a full, mouthwatering lunch either at a village restaurant or in a family olive grove just 15' away from Navarino Bay. If you have enjoyed the boat ride in the Messinian Gulf, then you will either enjoy it or on board or at a local seaside restaurant just 15' away from Kalamata with traditional local delicacies, food and drinks!
Are you a travel agency or company and looking for a trusted, local partner?
Do you wish to build a mutual, fruitful collaboration and would like to provide one of a kind gastronomic experiences of team building events?
You can contact us and organize it for you in the best way possible!
To make your visit even more memorable, here are some tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, your swimwear and sunscreen, summer clothes and a hat, as you’ll spend quite a bit of time outdoors.
- Towels are also necessary after swimming.
- Notify us of any special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, flexitarian, etc).
- Notify us of any allergies (e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees, etc.).
Small, private groups of 5-7 people: 175,00€ / per person
Contact us to request a price:
- Max of people: 10. For more than 10 people, please contact us.
- For transfer services or organize your transfer from Athens city or any other place in Peloponnese and join the boat ride experience.
We can also design and organize private tailor-made tours and multi-day tours in the region of Peloponnese upon request.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and together we’ll come up with a tailor-made gastronomic experience
just for you!
Included in the price
- Boat ride tickets
- Full local lunch and drinks
- Greek local delicacies and coffee
- Local host throughout the experience
- All taxes
Excluded from the price
- Tips & gratuities (optional)
- Transfer services may be provided upon request and at an extra charge
- Important update by our trusted partner/captain about the price/ticket for the boat ride tour in the Messinian Gulf in Kalmata: There is an increase on the price, always depending on number/people who participate. Please send us an email with the exact no. of people and we will let you know about the final cost/person.
- For the boat ride tour in Navarino Bay, the price is what you see in our booking engine.
- Availability: The Boat Ride Tour is only available during the 3 summer months (15 June – 31 August) from Monday to Sunday. It may take place either in the mornings or in the afternoons depending on availability.
- Availability & duration of the Boat ride in the Messinian Gulf: Monday & Friday. Time duration: 09:00 a.m. - 18:00 p.m. (half day tour).
- Availability & duration of the Boat ride in Navarino Bay: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Time duration: 09:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- The boat ride is shared so, other travelers, not Mama’s flavours guests, may also join that day.
- Private boat rides are offered all week for both destinations. If you are interested, please contact us via email to send you the related price.
- For the boat ride in Navarino bay: Transfer is needed to visit the small coastal village, start the boat ride tour and to enjoy our full local lunch in a village tavern or in a family olive grove.
- For the boat ride in Messinian Gulf, Kalamata: In case the lunch is not provided on board, transfer is needed after the boat ride tour to go to the seaside restaurant for our full local lunch.
- Please inform us if you have your own vehicle. In other case, we can arrange it with our partners at an extra cost.
- The Boat Ride Tour depends on the weather conditions, availability and season.
- Life jackets for adults and for children are also available by the Captains of the boats.
- Meeting point for both tours: In front of the Port Authority Offices in Kalamata.
- Meeting time for the boat ride in Navarino bay: 08:00 a.m.
- Meeting time for the boat ride in Messinian Gulf: 08:30 a.m.
- Languages: English & Greek. Other languages can be provided at an extra charge.
- Family friendly.
Bookings & payment
Please send us an email before your booking in order to inform you about the exact date of availability and where the boat ride and the full lunch can be conducted.
- Bookings: In order to organize your experience in the best way, the booking and the full payment must be made the latest 2 days before.
- For booking less than 2 days and for last minute requests, please contact us via email to check availability and the place.
- When the booking and the transaction are completed, the experience is officially confirmed by Mama's flavours through email.
- All payments can be made through our booking engine, bank transfer (you can contact us via email for this option) or Paypal.
- Cash is not accepted.
- Mama’s flavours reserves the right to postpone the boat ride experience due to bad weather. If it is postponed, no refund is given but, the experience is conducted the next available date after coordination.
- For cancellations from our guests, there is no refund regardless of cancellation status but, you may choose a next available date.
- All sales final.
Mama's flavours philosophy
Our scope is to provide our guests - travelers a high quality personalized and authentic local experience that goes above and beyond their expectations. For this reason, we prefer to organize private experiences to couples, friends and families. This applies also for larger groups for e.g. a group of friends or a team building events.
When you, our guest, book one or more of Mama's flavours gastronomic experiences, the day is dedicated to you, your friends and your beloved ones. With this way, we enjoy a beautiful day together and at the end we say goodbye as friends!
blog comments powered by